HomeFundraising
We believe in the value and values of mentoring.”

Fundraising

Fundraisers

Big Brothers Big Sisters of Chatham-Kent receives no government funding.  Approximately 30% of our budget comes from the United Way.  The other 70% comes from community donations and the vigorous fund-raising efforts of our volunteers. We have 3 signature events:

Chatham-Kent Wedding Show (Jan)

Bowl for Kids Sake (April)

Harley Raffle @ BikeFest (August)

Our Next Event

THE SCIENCE OF MAGIC

Join us at the New St. Andrews church to see a magical display of science and a scientific look at magic! Mad Science Windsor will be hosted at the church and the display should be spectacular. Only 25 littles may attend so call as soon as possible and BEFORE May 11.